- Keep up with us online. Follow on twitter, facebook and instagram for information on twitterstorms, livetweets and livestreams.
- Keep up with us in real time. Attend one of our events. Live stream information will be shared closer to the date.
- March 2, 2017: Conversations in Black Freedom Studies. Schomburg Library, Harlem.
December 4-5, 2016: Symposium sponsored by The Center for the Study of Race, Politics and Culture at the University of Chicago (Chicago, Illinois)
- Book talk The Revolution has Come: Black Power, Gender and the Black Panther Party in Oakland by Robyn C. Spencer. Sunday Dec 4 at 3pm Seminary Co-op Bookstore
- IPHP Roundtable: Monday Dec 5 at 6pm
- Panel Discussion and Short Screening of “The World is the Children’s Classroom: The History and Legacy of the Black Panther Party’s Oakland Community School,” a documentary project in progress by Angela LeBlanc-Ernest and Mary Phillips.